Liam James Kay – Master Native Ads
In the advanced training program I will personally teach you how to start, run & optimise your first Native Ads Campaign. Teaching you everything from finding high converting affiliate products, building landing pages, creating ads & my secrets to finding profitable placements.
What will you get
- Building The Foundation
- Before you start learning the secrets of Native Ads & Affiliate Marketing you need to learn the basics. In this section I will walk you through some live campaigns & show you the tools required to start your Native Ads Marketing Journey.
- Week 1 Finding a Winning Offer
- This week I show you the secret to finding successful offers that will work well on Native Ads. This is the most important step if you do not want to waste money.
- In this section, I will give you my winning offer checklist and show you exactly to do competitive research to find winnings offers. So your first campaign is set for success.
- Week 2 Crafting Your Campaign
- This week is all about creating the creative elements of your first native ads campaign.
- In this section I show you how to create your adverts, headlines & landing pages. I cover copywriting skills that will get customers clicking on your ads with their credit card in hand.
- Week 3 Running Your Campaign
- This Week we start to put everything together & I show you how to run your Native Ads Campaign.
- In this section i cover the technical side of setting up & running your campaign, while sharing my top optimisation secrets that will stop you wasting money get your profitable in record time.
- Week 4 Optimising & Upscaling
- This week is when you should start to see the real profit rolling in as I cover how to optimise & upscale your winning campaign.
- This section is like gold as I teach you the tricks of trade for squeezing out pure profit from your campaign. When you get to this section, it’s like owning a money printer.
Please feel free to post your get Liam James Kay – Master Native AdsDownload, free download, tutorials,training,courses, review, WSO, torrent, NFO,4Shared, Amazon Drive, amazon s3, blackhat, Box.com, copy.com, dailyuploads, DepositFiles, Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud, iDrive, JVZoo, Koofr, mediafire, Mega, mirrorcreator, mirrored, NextCloud, NitroFlare, OneDrive, OpenDrive, Openload, pCloud, rapidgator, review, sendit sendspace, SpiderOak, SugarSync, Sync.com, Tresorit, uploadboy, uploaded, ul.to, WeTransfer, WSO, Yandex, Zippyshare, direct links, requirements or whatever-related comments here.