[Group Buy] WPvivid Backup Pro – Ultimate – Lifetime
All in one Free WordPress backup plugin, securely backup your WordPress website to the leading cloud storage providers: Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon S3, Microsoft OneDrive, DigitalOcean Spaces, FTP and SFTP. Migrate your WordPress site to a new domain with one click.
What will you get
- Easy to Use
- Create or restore a backup or migrate your website with a single click.
- Full Control
- Set a size limit for each file. Files exceeding the size limit will not be backed up.
- Large Database Support
- Successfully tested on up to 2GB database size.
- Optimized for any host
- Improve you backup success rate by creating backups based on your host limits.
- Backup Limits
- Freedom to set up to how many backup copies you want to keep on your servers.
- Backup Splitting
- Ability to split your backups into as many parts as you need, comes in handy if you have size limits.
- No Limit of Backup Size
- The only limits are your cloud storage and hosting account sizes. We do not limit you.
- Backup to Localhost
- Ability to create local backups.
- Clean Temp Files
- Cleanup all the temporary and junk files created during the backup and restoration process.
- Schedule Automated Backups
- Multiple backup schedule frequencies: every 12 hours, daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly.
- Backup what you want
- You are free to choose what to backup; the entire site, files or just the database only.
- Download Backup
- Want a local copy on your PC? Download your backups from your web server or cloud storage to your local devices.
- Instant Email Report
- Get Notified by email on the status of your back up after completion.
- Log Files
- The plugin keeps a trail of activities during the backup and restorations so you can easily troubleshoot it. If you need our help we shall ask you to send us this file.
- Responsive Design
- It works on all devices, phones tablets, PCs.
Please feel free to post your get [Group Buy] WPvivid Backup Pro – Ultimate – LifetimeDownload, free download, tutorials,training,courses, review, WSO, torrent, NFO,4Shared, Amazon Drive, amazon s3, blackhat, Box.com, copy.com, dailyuploads, DepositFiles, Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud, iDrive, JVZoo, Koofr, mediafire, Mega, mirrorcreator, mirrored, NextCloud, NitroFlare, OneDrive, OpenDrive, Openload, pCloud, rapidgator, review, sendit sendspace, SpiderOak, SugarSync, Sync.com, Tresorit, uploadboy, uploaded, ul.to, WeTransfer, WSO, Yandex, Zippyshare, direct links, requirements or whatever-related comments here.