Everyone agrees the money is in THE EMAIL LIST.
Email lists return $32 ROI for every $1 invested in them, and 81% of businesses use it as their top ROI solution. The key is to send the right offer to the right people – i.e. TARGETING. In fact marketers who use highly target segmentation see 760% better results! But how can you target anonymous users?
Imagine you had a list of a 150M opt-in emails, Imagine you can do any kind of INSANE targeting (700+ parameters) to that list – For example – ‘people who are 35+yo with 2 kids and own an SUV during 2008-2012, and make 70K+ and leave 25 mile around a specific zip’Or go after people who have a specific household income, a certain size mortgage, own a specific car model, have a specific number of kids, of a specific denomination, own a boat, like gambling, have migraines, any basically almost any targeting you can think of.3
Join us and we will share
Amazing email marketing technology to get into 150m mailboxes with laser focused targeting which you wouldn’t believe ,REAL case studies of 20+ campaigns and their results, including conversion states and how much money they made! If you’re in digital marketing, eCommerce, affiliation or doing anything in online marketing, this is a must for you.
- Reseller platform – sell to and manage unlimited clients – Access to our EmailResutls campaign, deployment and reporting systems
- Creative – Access to creative and email builder for special prices
- Product Training – A-Z on how to setup & deploy campaigns, as well as using the reporting the system
- Facebook retargeting training – build an audience from email blasts and retarget
- Marketing & Sales training – prospecting and sales tactics
- Social Proof & ideas – Access to 200 Case Studies from all industries you can present as your own, and get ideas from
- Client facing agreements ready to use
- Email Expert Certification (if you pass the certification test)
- Ongoing support
Please feel free to post your get [Group Buy] uBlast PlatinumDownload, free download, tutorials,training,courses, review, WSO, torrent, NFO,4Shared, Amazon Drive, amazon s3, blackhat, Box.com, copy.com, dailyuploads, DepositFiles, Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud, iDrive, JVZoo, Koofr, mediafire, Mega, mirrorcreator, mirrored, NextCloud, NitroFlare, OneDrive, OpenDrive, Openload, pCloud, rapidgator, review, sendit sendspace, SpiderOak, SugarSync, Sync.com, Tresorit, uploadboy, uploaded, ul.to, WeTransfer, WSO, Yandex, Zippyshare, direct links, requirements or whatever-related comments here.