MIT – Master Design Thinking
This course basically boils down to developing and launching great products that customers fall in love with.
It is a great addition to anyone who is selling on Amazon or selling a product in general (it helps them develop new products and teaches them how to differentiate from the competition).
Why Master Design Thinking?
Design thinking is a powerful process of problem solving that begins with understanding unmet customer needs. From that insight emerges a process for innovation that encompasses concept development, applied creativity, prototyping, and experimentation. When design thinking approaches are applied to business, the success rate for innovation improves substantially.
- FE – MIT – Master Design Thinking – $3300
- Module 1: Design Thinking Skills
- Module 2: Identifying Customer Needs
- Module 3: Product Specifications
- Module 4: Applied Creativity
- Module 5: Prototyping
- Module 6: Design for Services
- Module 7: Product Architecture
- Module 8: Financial Analysis
- Module 9: Design for Environment
- Module 10: Product Development Processes
Please feel free to post your get [Group Buy] MIT – Master Design ThinkingDownload, free download, tutorials,training,courses, review, WSO, torrent, NFO,4Shared, Amazon Drive, amazon s3, blackhat, Box.com, copy.com, dailyuploads, DepositFiles, Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud, iDrive, JVZoo, Koofr, mediafire, Mega, mirrorcreator, mirrored, NextCloud, NitroFlare, OneDrive, OpenDrive, Openload, pCloud, rapidgator, review, sendit sendspace, SpiderOak, SugarSync, Sync.com, Tresorit, uploadboy, uploaded, ul.to, WeTransfer, WSO, Yandex, Zippyshare, direct links, requirements or whatever-related comments here.