Dave Kaminski – Facebook Ads For Regular People
What will you get
- Everything About Facebook Setup
- Remember how I said Facebook likes to lure people into playing “slot machines”? Well, here’s where we’re going to change that. And Facebook loves to make this process a confusing and overwhelming pain in the ass. But relax, I’ve got your back. I’m going to show you step by step how to get your website and your Facebook ad account setup and ready to run ads the street smart way. Just set things up EXACTLY as I show you and you’ll be golden. I can’t understate the importance of what I’ll be sharing with you here. It’s the difference between just giving Facebook your money and actually making money from Facebook.
- Everything About Creating Ads
- This is an area where people typically go totally blank. What should I say in my ad? What type of image should I use? Should I use a video? How long should my ad be? Here’s the truth, based on results and not theory. There are only two types of ads you should run. There is one specific type of image you should use above all others. Video should only be used for specific types of products. And there is only one thing that determines your ad length. In the training, I will tell you what all of these things are. And they are all super-simple. In fact, once you have this knowledge will be able to create your ad in about 5 minutes…and without stress.
- Everything About Ad Targeting
- What’s great about Facebook advertising is that Facebook knows everything about everyone, which makes it easy to hyper-target an audience. What sucks about Facebook advertising is that everything relies on an algorithm. And if you don’t know how to properly feed this algorithm when doing ad targeting, your costs will absolutely skyrocket and your results will suck. So I’m going to show you how to properly feed the Facebook algorithm, where you’ll get the best results for the lowest cost on the very first ad you run. It’s as simple as that.
- Everything About Troubleshooting
- Here’s a confession. I’ve run Facebook ads that were so bad no one ever clicked them and Facebook stopped showing them. I’ve screwed up targeting so bad that it cost me $50 for every email address I gained. And I’ve had my ad accounts on Facebook banned multiple times for not following their rules. The point is I’ve more than earned my screw-up-stripes. And you get to benefit from all of the knowledge I gained from these screw-ups. That means not only will I be showing you how to fix things if they go wrong, but how to avoid these things in the first place. I promise you, this knowledge will be priceless.
Please feel free to post your get Dave Kaminski – Facebook Ads For Regular PeopleDownload, free download, tutorials,training,courses, review, WSO, torrent, NFO,4Shared, Amazon Drive, amazon s3, blackhat, Box.com, copy.com, dailyuploads, DepositFiles, Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud, iDrive, JVZoo, Koofr, mediafire, Mega, mirrorcreator, mirrored, NextCloud, NitroFlare, OneDrive, OpenDrive, Openload, pCloud, rapidgator, review, sendit sendspace, SpiderOak, SugarSync, Sync.com, Tresorit, uploadboy, uploaded, ul.to, WeTransfer, WSO, Yandex, Zippyshare, direct links, requirements or whatever-related comments here.